The City of Key West, Florida

The Southernmost City in th Continental United States


Online Building and Planning Permit Applications

Starting Tuesday March 17th, the City of Key West has added the ability to apply for a Building Permit, HARC, Tree Commission or Planning Project online via the eTraKiT website. For payment of fees you will need to call Building or Planning Department, and someone can process your payment, which must be credit card only.

  • If you need assistance with a Building Permit Application, please call the Building Department at 305-809-3956.
  • If you need assistance with a Planning Project Application, please call the Planning Department at 305-809-3764.
  • If you need assistance with a HARC or Tree Commission project, please call Margarita Pedroza at 305-809-3720.