What can I do with my property?

The use of your property is determined by the zoning district’s Permitted and Conditional Uses. Once you have identified the zoning district of the property, zoning regulations can be found under Section 122 of the Land Development Regulations (LDRs).

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the City's Code of Ordinances and Land Development Regulations (LDRs)?
2. In what zoning district is my property located?
3. What can I do with my property?
4. Can I rent my property?
5. How can I rent my property transiently?
6. How many dwelling units are associated with my property?
7. Can I subdivide my property to create a new lot?
8. What is required to build an addition on my house?
9. Do I need a building permit or other permits to erect a fence, shed or other accessory structure?
10. Who do I contact if I believe unpermitted construction is occurring?
11. Do I need a permit to cut down a tree?
12. What are the sign regulations for my business?
13. Can I operate a business out of my house?
14. Who do I ask about building/construction occurring in my neighborhood?
15. When do I need a variance to the Land Development Regulations (LDRs)?