Coffee Butler Amphitheater
|Coffee Butler Amphitheater
About the Amphitheater:
Located in Truman Waterfront, the Coffee Butler Amphitheater is near Fort Zachary with stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico from the top of the lawn - don't miss the world-famous Key West Sunset on show day! With a grassy general admission lawn, intimate reserved seats, and a one-of-a-kind panoramic backdrop, the Amphitheater provides the perfect entertainment space for all music fans.
The Coffee Butler Amphitheater is owned by the City of Key West and managed by Rams Head Presents.
Rules & Regulations
- PROFESSIONAL LENS CAMERAS (those with detachable lenses) and video/audio recording devices are not permitted inside the Amphitheater
- LAWN CHAIRS + BLANKETS are permitted inside the Amphitheater on the general admission lawn area
- CHILDREN 2 & UNDER FREE with a paid adult ticket
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE is permitted in the venue, except for one factory-sealed water bottle per person.
- NO RE-ENTRY unless otherwise stated
- BAG SEARCHES and various levels of screening subject to artist or management discretion