How can I rent my property transiently?

Your property can be rented transiently if it is in a zoning district that allows for this use. Those districts are HRCC-1, HRCC-3, HCT, HNC-1 and HNC-3. Redevelopment or conversion of permanent housing to transient or other commercial uses shall be permitted only if no on-site reduction of permanent housing occurs within the HNC-1 and 3 districts. Please contact our Department for further clarification 305-809-3720.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the City's Code of Ordinances and Land Development Regulations (LDRs)?
2. In what zoning district is my property located?
3. What can I do with my property?
4. How can I rent my property transiently?
5. How many dwelling units are associated with my property?
6. Can I subdivide my property to create a new lot?
7. What is required to build an addition on my house?
8. Do I need a building permit or other permits to erect a fence, shed or other accessory structure?
9. Who do I contact if I believe unpermitted construction is occurring?
10. What are the sign regulations for my business?
11. What restrictions apply in Key West to convert a building into a guesthouse?
12. Can I operate a business out of my house?
13. When do I need a variance to the Land Development Regulations (LDRs)?