It's time to renew your Residential Parking Permit for Old Town. The stickers will help ensure marked residential parking spaces are reserved for residents.
If you already have last year's permit, you can renew it easily online at https://cityofkeywestpermits.rmcpay.com or stop by the rear entrance of City Hall 1300 White Street Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
After October 31, last year's permits will no longer be valid for parking in the spaces marked "Residential" in the historic neighborhoods, nor will they grant the 4-hour free parking credit (one time per day) in select City lots.
This year's Residential Parking Permit is proud to display the image of City Hall and will be mailed to your address on file when you apply or renew online.
The permits cost $39.13 for a full year of parking. Applicants must upload proof of residency, a valid driver's license, and vehicle registration to qualify for a residential permit.
In addition to ensuring that residents can park in the marked residential spaces, the permit allows for free parking for up to four hours, once daily, by redeeming that time at the pay station or in the app. The free extra parking is available in the following lots:
• Fire Station #2 in the 600 block of Simonton – Zone 33054
• Key West Bight main lot in the 800 block of Caroline – Zone 33046
• Park N Ride garage in the 300 block of Grinnell – Zone 33048
• Truman Waterfront Park (except during events) —Zone 33051
• Smathers Beach on-street parking on South Roosevelt Blvd – Zone 33053
• Jackson Square behind the county courthouse, nights and weekends only – Zone 33049