Last Update: June 2, 2023
Next Update: As changes are made
About Parking Garage:
The City of Key West Department of Transportation operates the Park N Ride - Old Town Parking Garage in the Old Town Historic District at 301 Grinnell Street. For general information, call 305-809-3910.
Municipal Parking Lot Operations Mission Statement
To provide friendly and secure parking lots that are safe, efficient, and information-based for public use utilizing state-of-the-art software systems.
Number of spaces available: 300
Residential Parking Permits
Residential permits are valid for up to 4 hours.
The parking garage is open 24 hours, except during weather events that require the evacuation of guests and residents of the City.
This year's Residential Parking Permit is proud to display the Southernmost Buoy and will be mailed to your address on file if you apply or renew online.
The permits cost $39.13 for a full year of parking. If you did not purchase one last years, you will need to apply. You can apply in-person or online. Applicants will need to upload proof of residency, a valid driver's license, and vehicle registration to qualify for a residential permit.
In addition to ensuring that residents can park in the marked residential spaces, the permit allows for parking for up to four hours, one time per day, without paying in any one of the five parking lots:
- Fire Station #2 in the 600 block of Simonton – Zone 33054
- Key West Bight main lot in the 800 block of Caroline – Zone 33046
- Park N Ride garage in the 300 block of Grinnell – Zone 33048
- Truman Waterfront Park (except during events) —Zone 33051
- Smathers Beach on-street parking on South Roosevelt Blvd – Zone 33053
- Jackson Square behind the county courthouse, nights and weekends only – Zone 33049
The automated pay station only accepts credit cards, debit cards, and coins. For assistance with the automated pay station, please call 305-809-3864.
|Hourly Rate||$ 5.00|
|Monthly Employee Permit||$25.00|
Monthly Employee Permits must be purchased online Employee permits.
- Ride the Duval Loop Free. Visit kwtransit.com for bus route information.
- The bus stop is located across Caroline Street in front of West Marine.
- Special Event Rates may apply
- Overnight parking allowed
- The maximum height limit is 7 feet 2 inches. Vehicles must fit in one regular parking space.
- The maximum length is 20 feet. Please park on the top level.