Old Town Parking Garage
Parking is available 24 hours, except during evacuations. For general information call The City Department of Transportation at 305-809-3910 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Location: Grinnell and Caroline Street
- Number of available spaces: 300
- Parking garage is open 24 hours, except during evacuations
- $4 .00per hour
- $32.00 maximum per day
- $215.00 monthly parking permit
- $25.00 monthly employee permit
- Residential Permits valid up to 4 hours
Automated pay station accepts credit cards, debit cards, and coins only. For assistance with the automated pay station please call 305-809-3864.
The elevator at the Park N Ride Garage is currently out of service and will be repaired at a time as soon as possible. Please use the stairs as alternate access.
- Overnight parking
- Cars, vans, and passenger trucks only
- Height restriction 7 feet 2 inches
- Length restriction 20 feet - please park on top level
- Vehicle storage allowed
Park for Free
Your Park n Ride Garage ticket entitles you, and everyone in your vehicle, to ride for free the City Routes and Duval Loop of public transportation in the City of Key West. Present your ticket stub to the bus driver when you enter the bus. Free City and Duval Loop bus service is only available until the expiration date printed on your ticket stub, and is not applicable to the Lower Keys Shuttle service.
The Bus stop is located across Caroline Street in front of West Marine. Numerous bus stops are located around town. Ride the bus all day! For more information on bus stops, routes, and schedule times, please visit Key West Transit.
- Caution - Do not put your ticket in the bus meter as it will not be retrievable.