- City Departments
- Parking Department
- Pay or Dispute a Parking Ticket
Pay or Dispute a Parking Ticket
How to Pay a Parking Ticket
So You Got a Ticket?
There are options. You may pay for your ticket in person, by mail, or online.
To Pay a Ticket in Person
- City Hall Parking Department, 1300 White Street
- 1st Floor at the Parking Office Window
- Enter the Building through the United Street Parking Lot
- Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
To Pay by Mail
- City of Key West Parking Department
- P.O. Box 1409
- Key West, FL 33041-1409
Make checks or money orders payable to the City of Key West and include the bill's ticket number and or license plate number. Do not mail cash.
You May Pay Here On-Line For Citations Issued AFTER April 1, 2021
- If your residence is outside the contiguous United States, the online pay feature will not work. Call 305-809-3861 or 305-809-3852 to make a payment or send a check payable to the City of Key West via mail.
How to Appeal / Dispute a Parking Ticket
There are Two Ways to Appeal and/or Dispute a Parking Ticket.
Please Note: Failure to pay the fine within 10 days will result in penalties, registration denial and/or vehicle immobilization. After 10 Days of non-payment, a $5 penalty will be assessed. After 20 days of non-payment, an additional penalty of $5 will be assessed
To Dispute a Citation through Monroe County Courts, you Must Request a Hearing from:
- The Violations Bureau
Office of the County Clerk
500 Whitehead Street
Key West, FL 33040
Electing a Court Hearing
If it is impossible or impractical for you to appear in court in person, you can elect a court hearing by mail. The Monroe County Clerk's office will give you an Affidavit of Defense to complete. This form must be notarized. The Judge will read the affidavit in the courtroom. The officer and any witnesses will testify and the Judge will render a verdict. The Clerk's office will notify you by mail of the disposition of your citation.