To provide the best customer service
To provide cost-effective professional engineering services
About the Department
Engineering Services provides planning and design services, as well as engineering and construction management for the City’s capital construction projects. These projects include storm sewers, buildings, parks, beaches, roads and sidewalks. The Department is also tasked with the responsibility for right-of-way permitting functions, which help to improve the cleanliness and beauty of the City’s rights-of-way.
- Which Government entity is responsible for the Rights-of-Way in Key West?
- What is a Rights-Of-Way permit?
- Who is working on our Rights-of-Way?
- How does roadwork between contractors get coordinated in the City?
- Do I need a permit to put a dumpster/container in front of my house or business?
- How does the City determine where curb ramps are installed?
- What is a sidewalk hazard?
- Does a property owner need a permit to complete sidewalk repairs?
- How do I get sidewalk repairs made?
- Why did I get a Sidewalk Repair Notice?
- Are Calls for Bids for sidewalk and street repairs available on the website?